Friday, June 25, 2010

Background Check.

Hello. My name is Riki. 1st time blogger, I guess you could say. This summer i'm at my dad's house, as always. My dad's house now consists of six people. My dad, my step-mom, Mary Jane, my sister, Lauran, my brother, Nathan, and his girl friend, Jordan. And Me. Everyone's older than me. My sister is 21, going on 22. My brother, 25, as well as his girl friend. So far this summer I have done nothing. We live in Georgia, 45 minutes away from Six Flags and 15 minutes away from Atlanta. So I decided to make a plan for the summer. Jordan hates being locked inside the house all the time. She normally lives in Virginia, but she came down here to visit Nathan. Nathan, however, has enrolled in college to get his nursing degree, and also has a job at Message Envy. He's a licened Message Therapist. He went to Atlanta's School of Message, simply to find out nobody really needs a message therapist anymore, but basically- he's never home. I now hate this house of mine. Living with five cats and two highly annoying, yet equally adorable dogs; with allergies isn't my cup of tea. I've been spending a lot of time on the computer. Texting is like a third language to me now. I try not text at all, but the feeling of my phone vibrating is kind of like a reminder that not all of my friends in Kansas has forgotten me yet. I lived in Kansas for a year with my mom at Fort Leavenworth. Honestly, we didn't really even live in Kansas. Fort Leavenworth is right on the border of KS and MO. The people there were all right, some were terrible, but others were splendid. I made my first best friend there! I was soooo happy, and the best part was that she called me her best friend, too. Her name was Rachael. She was awesome. Her boyfriend was Maverick. He was one of my best friends, too. The three of us all had the first two periods together. (Art being 1st period and Tech Lab being 2nd.) That school year was the best school year of my life. Only two times were there major drama. Note to self: Don't make a fake lip ring, flaunt it around school, and then get into a fight with the girl you THOUGHT was your best friend and was the only girl that knew it was fake. Three weeks was all it took for that bent bobby pin to start making an actual hole in my lip. I knew I had to take it out. When I was a baby, my mom got my ears peirced. My ears got infected; boils started growing on them, he said. I didn't want that to happen to my lip. So then almost a month after i took it out, this girl, Ashley, decided, since I 'sided with her ex-boyfriend', she would bring five other people into our disagreement and tell them all that I cussed her out and made fun of her present boyfriend, Chris. Let me tell you something about this daaarling 16 year-old boy named Chris. First off, he failed freshman year. Twice. Secondly, he brought a gun to school last year I do believe, and he claims he had no idea how it got into his bookbag. Really? Thirdly, can I say thirdly? I don't know, but anywho- Thirdly, he claims he's going to commit suicide every single time one of his girlfriends want to break up with him. FANTASTIC, right? I'm still waiting. I think the best story out of this relationship, is the beggining. She was dating a guy named Matt. Matt and her were perfect for each other. Matt didn't come with any drama. Ashley needs drama, though. Her goal in life is to recieve the most attention however she possibly can. So she knew she had to break up with Matt, she liked Chris by then, so she told Matt, "My dad found out about us and he doesn't want us going out." So then, Matt's heart crushed, she goes out with Chris. Three days later. FANTASTIC, right? Anyways, then I started liking one of Ashley's ex-boyfriends; Marcus. I liked Marcus since the first time I ever saw him. That was in...... August of 2009? We hung out about five times. Halloween, however, Ashley and Marcus HELD HANDS!!!!!! in Ashley's candy bag. She was still going out with Matt. So she claims at the VERY moment, she had to stop talking to Marcus from then on. Why? Because they held hands. Woop-dee-doo. So anyways, then I started talking to him before Christmas break. We talked for forever sometimes. Once til 3:30 a.m. Then I fell asleep on him, oh well. The only person that I could talk to him about, was Ashley. I told her everything. I didn't even think about it. Oh, and something I forgot to say, Marcus had a girl friend at the time. Annnnnnnnnnnnd he might've asked if I would ever concider cheating with him. I told Ashley that, too. She didn't like that. She didn't like ANY of it. So I had to choose which one I would rather have, Marcus. Or Ashley. I made the worst mistake of my life. I chose Ashley. BOOOOOOOOO. I lied to Marcus. I told him I was grounded for three months and I couldn't text. I hated myself. For a long time. And then when I finally came to senses, I texted Marcus a month later. He had a girl friend. YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment