Saturday, June 26, 2010

Afterwards.

So when I left off, Marcus got a girl friend. It took me almost five months to realize he was never going to date me. Seriously. I was pretty much "heart broken", I guess you could say. I didn't love him though. Love, to me, is when two people have such extreme feelings for each other, they can't just say 'I really like you' anymore. Instead, they have to put a label on it. Which is love. I don't think i've ever loved anyone before. I think Marcus was the closest thing to it, but it still was not love. Anywho, enough about him. Let's see.... Today we went to Publix. Jordan knows how to cook spaghetti squash. We'll see how that one turns out. Two days ago, we tie-dyed. That was thrilling, in a way. I didn't wear gloves, so now my finger nails are dyed purple, yellow, and..... Fuchsia? Yes, fuchsia. The shirts came out looking amazing. I was pretty happy about it. We got white tank tops from Wal-Mart. Jordan asked me what size I needed. I told her medium. She looked at me and was said, "You can't possibly be medium. I'm a small." It took me about five minutes to convince her that I needed a medium. I thought it was pretty clear. I've weighed the same weight for almost a year now. I guess it's good, but I don't like the weight i'm at right now. I weight 130-135 lbs. I guess it's not bad, but my sister Jasmine, 17 (she lives with my mom and brother), weighs the same as me. And i'm younger than her. So I don't really know. I've gotten down to one meal a day when I have gum. It kills Jordan that my family skips breakfast, and lunch almost everyday. She has to eat all three meals, or she gets grumpy. We had chick-fil-a today for lunch. It was really good. I love their milk shakes. Jordan licked her finger and put it on Nathan's chicken finger. When he ate it, she started crying because it was so funny to her. When Nathan found out, he really wasn't that amused. Lauran and I could only laugh. I guess I was really only laughing because Jordan thought it was so funny. I didn't think the actual thing she did was funny, but she was seriously crying because of it. It was, as my good friend Lillian says, HILAR. I hate that word. Lily loves it. Since my friends in Georgia aren't here till the first of July, i'm constantly texting my friends from Kansas and Virginia. I wish I could go back to Kansas. I love spending time with my dad here, but honestly he's never home. And when he is the Braves are on. YAY. Oh well. I'm going to Colorado on August 3rd I think for volleyball tryouts. I haven't done one bit of conditioning since I got here. If i don't make one of the four teams there, it's because I died because my heart stopped beating. If luck exists, it should enlighten me right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment