Saturday, July 3, 2010

Oh My Goodness

So I haven't blogged in two days. The past two days were crazy, but they were probably the best days this summer. So on the 2nd my friends, Anna and Caitlin, came back from New Mexico. They invited about ten people over to their house. They're sisters, by the way. They have a pool, so of course we had to swim. Then we fixed our hair, did our make up, and then took pictures. I hung out mostly with this girl named Morgan. She's really cool. I love how awkward moments bring people together. That's pretty much how Morgan and I started talking. We were in the pool and we were kind of the two loners because we both didn't know anyone there. I knew Whitney and Aimee, but they weren't hanging out with me. So we started talking about volleyball and polyvore and all this other stuff. It was cool. After we went inside and we did our hair, we started taking pictures. We talked about everything pretty much. Whitney had extensions. Those were fun to play with. Anna put them in her hair; they were black, Anna's hair is blond. It didn't look really good. It was actually kind of odd looking. Then we took more pictures and eventually went into the living room. The whole couch was taken up. And that means a lot because Anna's couch is huuuuge. I hate sleeping on floors, and the ottoman was pretty big, so I laid down on that. We watched three movies and before we knew it, it was 7:40 in the morning and pretty much everyone was still awake. Except for three people. Anyways, then the phone rang and it was my step mom. Caitlin answered it. Mary wanted Lauran and me to come home to watch our dogs. Normally that wasn't a problem, but my dog Taz got hot spots and we had to make sure he didn't chew himself even more. When we were walking home I told myself I shouldn't even go to bed, but when I walked in to the door it was freezing cold. When it's cold it almost multiplies my sleepiness. My bed was nice and cold; I loved it. I went to bed right away, and slept til 2:15. Then my brother woke me up and told me he was going to Georgia Perimeter Mall. It sounded cool, so I got up, took a shower, and left for the mall with Nathan at 3:00 I think. We ended up hitting traffic and got there at 4:30. The reason we were going there was for Nathan's Apple Store appointment, his iPhone broke or something. We walked around for a while and got lost in Macy's and also pretzel sticks and strawberry lemonade. It was good. We also went into Lush. After Nathan's appointment, which took an hour, we went back to Lush and bought bath bombs for Jordan. They were cool. When you dip them in water and then take them out, it looks like acid. It's awesome. So yeah. That's why I didn't have time to blog. Oh yeah, we also went to Chick-fil-a on our way home. It was delicious. As always.

No comments:

Post a Comment