Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Apologies and Philosophies.

Soooo, I did it again! Oh well. I think that's how it's going to go now. Every other day I'll post a new bloggity. Anyways, last night was fun. I went over to Anna's and I brought over my purple Manic Panic hair dye. We didn't want to go overboard, so we simply dyed to under part of my bangs and my side bangs. You really can't tell I even have it in there because of the bangs on top are so thick. Tomorrow, however, I'll be dying alllllll of it purple. I hope it looks awesome. I really like the bangs, and when I put it up in one of those Snookie poof things, you can really tell it's in there :D <----- That's the first smiley face I've done in all y blogging days so far. It's been killing me! I've done a lot of things for a first today. I dyed my bangs, did a smiley face, and right now I'm drinking Dr. Pepper which is my first soda iiiiiiin.... Almost a month. I love drinking water that's why it's been so long. I haven't been saying "I love you" to anyone lately. My sister got mad at me for it. She thinks I don't love her because I never tell it to her. I just don't like saying the phrase. Up until three months ago, I didn't even believe in love. When I told my mom she thought I was atheist or something because God is Love. I understand that, but I dunno. I just thought that this society uses that word to the greatest extent in which the phrase, "I love you", doesn't even matter anymore. It's like love just didn't exist. Then I thought it over... I kind of sounded really stupid when I told it to myself. I came up with a new philosophy when I came to my senses. It's not that love doesn't exist, it's just that it will never last forever. And I really do believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment