Thursday, July 8, 2010

PURPLE

YAYAYAYAYAY! So it was monday that I first dyed my hair. It was just my bangs. You really couldn't even tell I put it in. Then the next day we went out to eat and we were talking about getting bleach for the purple to stand out even better. So we went to Wal-Martfor bleach. There was none. Out of alllll the things Wal-Mart DOES have, it didn't have hair bleach. Really? Anyways, then we went back home- I was highly dissapointed- and Jordan and I really wanted to do it that night. So we went out to Target to see if they had some. Well luckily there was a Sally's Beauty Supply store right next door. So instead we went into Sally's. We were extremely lucky that we got there on time. They closed at 9:00 p.m. We got there at 8:55 p.m. So we went in and we got more purple dye. Then we looked for bleach. We found it, but we didn't know what to mix it with. We asked the lady what we had to mix it with, and it was litterally two feet away from the powder stuff. So we found all the stuff we needed, checked out, and as soon as we got home- dyed the bottom layer of Jordan's hair. Purple. I don't know if I said that wrong; I dyed Jordan's hair. And I looked pretty amazing while I was doing so. I had on those black gloves that people that do peircings wear. It was funny. Then after the dye was "frothy" she switched positions and started bleaching my hair. Honestly we only left it in for 15 minutes. But that was enough. When I washed my hair out in the shower, the feeling of my hair was a lot different than I thought it would be. It felt like a a lot of conditioner pouring out of my hair. It felt amazing! Jordan said when she bleached her sister's hair it felt like straw. Mine felt like a newly cut hair dew! Anywaaaays, after that we started dying it purple. The instructions say not to get in on the scapl... We should've done that. After I washed the dye out and dried it, it was close to 1:00 a.m. So I went to bed. Anna and Caitlin were over. We ended up falling asleep to the Phantom of the Opera. I really like that movie. It's pretty cool. Then in the morning I straightened my hair and I also realized that the purple didn't go EVERYWHERE in my hair. So since we still have dye left over we dyed my hair purple a second time, this time leaving out the bangs, and just doing the back. Then I left it in for 30 minutes. Then we rinsed and we realized the bangs still had a little light blond in them. Oh well! We couldn't do anything about it, so I now have to get use to it. I love the purple though. My whoooole head it Manic Panic's Ultra Violet. & I lovelovelove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment