Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Well.

This blog was a fail. Polyvore got the best of me. So has facebook and myspace. and my stupid phone. i apologize blogger. i never started a summer plan. and i think that's why my summer went by so quickly. i plan things. a lot of things. i already know what i'm doing when i'm older. the college i'm going to. even the classes i'm taking next semester. and i love that. it's just getting there that i hate. i know kids sound stupid when they say they want to grow up, but i seriously do. i'm pathetic. right now i have no friends. and school starts in six days. is it bad to have a countdown on your vanity mirror? well if it is, i apologize. i want school to start soooo badly. and i want my dance classes to start so badly, as well. "The Nice Way to be Mean" was a fail as well. Kudos for rhyming? I want to end something, successfully. And i want to begin something surprisingly. all i do is want these days. It's annoying to myself, but it's true. I want my cat. my friends. i want kansas back. i want all these new people to go away. i want to stop feeling sorry for myself. i want to finish my stupid song on the piano perfectly, for once. i want to follow through on my high school plan, even though it's not much of a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment